Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Shock Strut Monroe 801661 – Front
- Shock Strut
- Amortiguador Puntal
- Made in USA
- Hecho en EUA
Features & Benefits:
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.Rod
- Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
- Fluon Banded Piston: The fluon band provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability.
- Twin Technology: Impact Control Valve (ICV), delivers exceptional control under virtually all driving conditions, and patented Low Speed Tunability (LST) piston design that isolates impact-related noise, vibration and harshness.
- Hardened and Chrome Plated Piston Rod: Long service life.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration – on most applications
- Unique Rod Guide and Single Lip Seal: Bronze reinforced rod guide bearing and special seal provides longer service life and consistent performance.
- Special Dust Boot/Jounce Bumper: Protective dust boot reduces dirt and any moisture build-up. Jounce bumper helps prevent severe suspension movement. Dust boot & jounce bumper sold separately.
|Dimensiones||8.8 × 7.8 × 20 in|
Lo siento, no hay más ofertas disponibles